Configuring IncrediBuild on Multi-Boot Computers
Posted by - NA - on 21 December 2017 02:15 PM
When installing an IncrediBuild Agent on computers that have multiple operating systems that can be "multi-booted," it is possible to install IncrediBuild on each of the installed operating systems while allocating only a single solution package on that that computer. If this procedure is not followed, every operating system installed on the computer will require a separate license.|
To configure a Multi-Boot computer to use a single license do the following:
1. Make sure an IncrediBuild Agent is installed on each operating system you would like to implement IncrediBuild.
2. Make sure that all IncrediBuild Agents installed on the computer's operating systems have connected to the Coordinator at least once and are subscribed with a license.This license will then be temporarily allocated for each operating system
3. Open the Coordinator Monitor on the computer running the Coordinator service.
4. Right-click one of the Agents installed on the multi-boot computer and select "Configure Multi-Boot.".
5. A list showing other Agents the Coordinator has identified as installed on the same computer will appear. Select the Agents that are to share the selected Agent's license and click on "OK".
Note: Agents configured to run on the same multi-boot computer should never be online at the same time or they will lose their allocated solution package.