The build fails with "CL Wrapper (GL)" error message.
This error message may be related to the IncrediBuild PDB file synchronization mechanism.
- On the machine hosting your main Coordinator, open up the Coordinator Monitor.
- Mark the initiator machine, or in the case of having more than one Initiator machines, use ctrl to mark them all.
- Right click and select "Set Registry Value"
- Under the "Name" field please write: PdbForwardingMode
- Under the "Data" field please write: 0
- Please perform a full solution clean and then rebuild the solution.
The PDBForwardingMode controls IncrediBuild's acceleration feature which basically treats pdb files in a different manner on each Agent in order to reduce the build time.
There is no effect on the build results by disabling this feature (In the registry set PDBForwardingMode=0) and the only effect might be slightly slower build times for Solutions that contain a lot of link steps.