Below you will find a recommended procedure for moving the Coordinator to a new machine.
Please perform the following steps:
1. Still with your current Coordinator online, install the new machine with IncrediBuild Coordinator.
2. On the old (current) coordinator machine, please right click on the IncrediBuild tray icon -> Coordinator Monitor.
3. Mark all Agents -> right click ->Set Registry Value
4. Make sure that the "Value Category" is set to: BuildService
5. Under the "Name" please write: CoordHost
6. Under the "Data" please write: <the new Coordinator machine name>
7. On the old (current) machine, open Coordinator Monitor -> View -> Settings -> License -> General
8. Press on the "Unload License"
9. Go to the new Coordinator machine, open Coordinator Monitor -> View -> Settings -> License -> General
10. Press on the "Load License File..."
11. If you are using backup Coordinator there is a need to reinstall it and configure it to use the new main Coordinator machine. Please refer to: Using a backup Coordinator chapter.
- Please note that this procedure is valid for IncrediBuild v4.5 and above. For older versions, please contact IncrediBuild support.